Monday, May 21, 2012

a few of my favorite things


I can't seem to put on an outfit that doesn't include this monogrammed clutch and my Valentino 'Rockstud' heels lately!









What I'm Wearing:
Jacket: H & M
Blouse: {gifted} Nordstrom, here's the tank version  
Denim Capris: Citizens of Humanity
Heels: Valentino
Clutch: Tiny Tulip
Aviators: Ray Ban
Earrings: kate spade
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelets: David Yurman (blue topaz & amethyst & gold buckle), Cartier,  Hermes, Derng
Rings: David Yurman (rose quartz {smaller version} & stack & pave), Cartier, my onyx class ring

P.S. Have you entered my giveaway??


5 comments:

  1. I need to know how to get that clutch - it's AMAZING - love this whole outfit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute clutch and I love your shoes....xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I die over those shoes and that clutch!!!! How do I get a clutch? Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl that clutch! I need one of those in my life. Those shoes are fabulous and this whole look comes together so nicely! XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. those shoes. sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...