Last week I had a blast meeting with fellow fashion bloggers downtown in Chicago! For those of you who don't know what
Poshmark is, it's basically an eBay for your closet! Download their
free app today and start buying & selling awesome pieces. Anyhow, the fab
Poshmark ladies flew in from CA, and we partied for about 4 hours at
J.Bar! Here's a recap {with borrowed photos since my camera was having seizures}:
 |
| photo courtesy of Jessica {we finally met!} |
I'm wearing: jacket & blouse >> Zara, skirt >> silence+noise, pumps >> Prada
Come back soon Cali babes!
P.S. Thanks again to
Jessica and
Amanda for the great pictures, sorry for borrowing!
Love your outfit--especially that skirt!
ReplyDeletewww.forallthingslovelymr.blogspot.com
Megan
Such a great time and amazing meeting all you fab ladies!!! Come to SF soon!! <3 <3
ReplyDeleteAmanda
FashionableeMe
Loved meeting you, babe! Hope to see you again soon. xoxo
ReplyDeleteMaria
kittiesandcouture.com
A powerful share, I simply given this onto a colleague who was doing just a little analysis on this. And he in reality bought me breakfast as a result of I found it for him. freshwater pearl. So let me reword that: Thank you for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love reading extra on this topic. If doable, as you grow to be expertise, would you thoughts updating your blog with extra particulars? It's extremely helpful for me. Huge thumb up for this blog publish!If you get a chance pop up by my page, maybe you would like drop pearl earrings.You can visit our black pearl pendant.
ReplyDelete